Money Making Madness Linky #8
Welcome to our our latest Money Making Madness Linky #8, a fortnightly round up of some fantastic money making blog posts written by bloggers from all over the world. With plenty more exciting content to give you plenty of money making ideas.
This weeks see you linking up to a few award winners! Four awards in fact! On Saturday it the UK Money Blogger SHOMO Awards, it saw Lotty win best social media and best designed blog, Emma Drew won best Money Making Blog and I won Best Parent and Money Blog. We are all so happy and proud!
This also means traffic is high on our sites so is a great time to link up and benefits from some of that traffic back to you again!
The linky is open to all bloggers, we look forward to seeing what you have posted recently, and how you have made extra money. We invite you to add your post to the linky.
The Money Making Madness linky is the creation of personal finance bloggers; Charlotte Burns from Lotty Earns, Emma Bradley from Mum’s Savvy Savings, Emma Drew from EmmaDrew.Info and Lynn from Mrs MummyPenny.
We are really excited about inviting you to join in with this linky.
Why take part?
Taking part in the Money Making Madness fortnightly linky will help you to not only find awesome bloggers and read great blog posts, but it will help to bring more new readers to your own blog posts and it might help you make some extra money through affiliate links! Give it a try, we would love for you to take part regularly, every two weeks.
We are really excited that you want to join in, but we do have some rules for taking part in the Money Making Madness linky#8.
- Your blog post must have been published within the past 365 days.
- It must related to money making in some way – income reports, a new money making method you have found or something similar.
- You must include a link back to all of your hosts within the blog post you are linking up – you will find the HTML below.
- You may link a maximum of three blog posts per linky.
- Please visit other bloggers participating in the linky – and leaving a comment would be amazing. We would ask that you visit a minimum of 3 different blog posts within the linky.
To take part copy this text and paste it into your post then click on the widget below and add your link. Done.
I’m taking part in the Money Making Madness Linky hosted by Charlotte Burns from Lotty Earns, Emma Bradley from Mum’s Savvy Savings, Emma Drew from EmmaDrew.Info and Lynn from Mrs Mummy Penny. Why not tweet it out an include the hashtag #moneymakingmadness or tag us in your shared post?
Just click on the link widget below and add your link.