Monday Money #9 Smart Meters and Celeb Selfies
What an interesting week I have had. I have taken it as a much slower pace than the previous week. I have adopted fully my new strategy of have an essential to do list of just three things, ensuring that those things are achieved. And I achieved all of this with three days out of the office, to boot.
Houses of Parliament
Monday saw me head to the houses of parliament for the day. It was an event organised by the federation of small business which I am an active member of. We had the most interesting tour of the houses of parliament, which I really must dedicate a whole post to. I adored it, and I took notes! Our guide Elizabeth was the most incredible guide who knew everything.
This was a tremendous money saving day as the day at the Houses of Parliament cost just £20, for the tour meeting and lunch. Total bargain. The only extra cost was me getting the train, peak train unfortunatly, as the bus left from St.Neots not Knebworth! I highly recommend a tour of the houses of parliament. And I highly recommend joining the federation of small business. The legal advice alone has saved me hundreds!
Spa Day at Champneys Henlow
Friday Brunch with Money to the Masses
Friday with the Smart Meter Team
Saturday Shopping in Stevenage Slushy & Superdrug
Monday Money – The Rules
We are really excited that you want to join in, but we do have some rules for taking part in the Monday Money linky.
- Your blog post must have been published within the past 365 days.
- It must related to money in some way.
- You must include a link back to all of your hosts within the blog post you are linking up – you will find the HTML below.
- Please visit other bloggers participating in the linky – if you would like to leave a comment then that’s great too. We would ask that you visit a minimum of 3 different blog posts within the linky.
- Copy and paste the following onto your blog post: