I’ve now spent around 1.5 hrs on the phone to 2 of your staff members complaining about bills, charges and general bad customer experience from your company.
My name is Lynn James,Address details
I was told I’m ‘not allowed’ to email you. Really, as a customer whom pays you around £1200 each year I’m not allowed to contact you directly with a complaint.
Anyways…in shortened bullet point form
– I have been a customer for around 2 years.
– My first bill was received after I had been with you more than 1 year.
– And I was told I had underpaid, and I owed you around £600. Maybe you could have informed me earlier?
– I phoned to complain and in May, person spent 1 hour on phone trying to explain the various bills I had received. Like translating shakespear.
– She then went on to tell me that she could save me money and then the phone went dead. no call back.
– I have now switched to First Utility through Uswitch and Topcashback..oh and BTW I have saved around £50 per month compared to your bill, based on the usage from your bills.
– Still Im getting bills from yourself, this time telling me you owe me £1000!!!!!!
– I’m no longer a customer of Npower and NEVER will be again, and I’m going to post this email on the internet for all to see the terrible treatment you given me.
– Npower does not believe in customer experience.
– Friends/Family and others reading this email do not go to Npower, unless you want to pay too much for electricity and gas and be treated badly.
I wonder if I will get as response to this complaint. Sent at 9am 12th July the clock is ticking.