Introducing Edie & Rona Beautiful Stationery Business
I love a bold step taken by a friend to start their own business, so when I saw my friend Julie Brian from EE had changed her job title on LinkedIn I was intrigued to see what she was up to. Julie has launched a beautiful stationery business Edie & Rona.
My love for stationery
I have a huge weakness for stationery. As regular readers will know I am meant to be on a budget but I’ve still managed to spend around £50 this year on new stationery, a new planner and some sharpies earlier in the year!
Edie & Rona
If there was ever a business I could happily go into it would be stationery and Julie has done it. In a matter of months, she has set up the most beautiful website which is incredibly simple to find the perfect product and then buy it. She has set up brilliant relationships with exclusive stationery brands and has a real eye for products that are a little bit different and very cool. She has run several stationery events and has appeared in House beautiful magazine. Quite an achievement to get all this done in just 5 months.
We met up back in February and discussed how it felt to leave the EE corporate world; talking about the things that are so much better about having our own businesses and then what was maybe more of a challenge! Sharing things we were proud of and things that we have learnt felt good.
Mrs Mummypenny’s Favourite Edie and Rona products
I really wanted to share this brand with you readers of my website and social channels as I know you will love it. I have picked out my favourite products for you which I have pictures below and told you why I love them. PLUS, I have a fabulous giveaway from Edie & Rona that you will be ever so keen to get your hands on!
- These Katie Loxton pouches are stunning. There are several colours available (gold, silver, bronze, pink) with different inspiring statements. I love this ‘Good as Gold Pouch’. Rather multi-functional, I could use it as a pencil case, handbag or travel documents holder.
- I have so many notebooks and planners. It is the staple stationery item that everyone should have in their handbag. And I love to have one that is a bit different that might get seen in a meeting or that I love carrying around with me! Here is a beautiful one, you are capable of amazing things. And this one is included in the prize bundle.
- I have a thing about magnets! We have a rather large American style fridge freezer, covered in pictures and certificates with magnets. I have to buy one whenever I go on holiday, got a few a few Las Vegas magnets. I love these hearts, so pretty.
- Maybe I sound like I’m talking like a strange obsessive about stationery but I also love pens. Getting a pen from wherever I am in the world is a challenge of mine, so I have pens from hotels, restaurants, even London Zoo! But I am loving these Caroline Gardner pens, I would try really hard to not lose these beautiful pens
- I love things that are a little bit different and these paperclips are very cool. These are the butterfly design but there are also stars and hearts. This is actually a great tool for me as I have piles of paper everywhere that need to clipped together for organisation.
Win this set of beautiful stationery from Edie and Rona. All you need to do is click on the gleam icon below for loads of different way to enter the competition. Good Luck!!
The bundle includes
- Capable of Amazing Things A5 notebook
- Flamingo cleaning cloth
- Things I like trinket tray
- Spotted box pencil set
Enter the competition here
Terms & Conditions
Competition is open from Tues 11th April to Sun 30th April 2017
One winner will be chosen at random and contacted with via their means of entry week commencing 1st May 2017
If the winner fails to reply within 7 days I will contact the next person on the list until it is claimed.
The prize bundle will be posted to the winner by Edie & Rona
Entry via the gleam icon, by visiting both Edie & Rona and Mrs Mummypenny Facebook and Instagram pages. Also, how about a bonus entry just by adding your email to Mrs Mummypenny email list and sharing with your friends.
This competition is being run by Mrs Mummypenny in collaboration with Edie & Rona
This competition is in no way affiliated with Facebook or Instagram.
Open to UK residents, aged 18 and over