Aldi Baby and Toddler Event
It is that time again for the Aldi Baby and Toddler event. This ones looks like the best one yet with many new items added as well as the traditional blankets, toys and clothes. I have a bundle of goodies to give away so don’t forget to enter the competition at the end of this post.
The special buy event begins on 12th August online and on Thursday 16th August in store, but be quick, once its gone its gone!
Here is a pick of my favourite items
Baby Blender is nearly 50% cheaper than the Nutribullet equivalent
The Aldi’s Food nutrient blender (make pureed or chunky baby food) is just £29.99, compare this to £58 for the Nutribullet baby Food Processor!! So much cheaper! I wonder if I can use this for my smoothies as well, of course I can!
It includes lots of bits, blender base station with 300ml blender jar & lid, 2 x blending cups with lid, Cross blade, Flat blade, 3 x 8oz batch trays with lid, 6 x 2oz storage/feeding cups with lid, 1 x spatula
You need this Pillow for a comfy nights sleep
Slumberdown V-Shape Pillow (5.99). I used this pillow throughout all three of my pregnancies and slept with it between my legs and supporting my tummy. It was the only way to get a comfortable nights sleep.
The Aldi Essentials are Brilliant
Aldi’s Mamia Ultra Dry Nappies are just £2.89 and available in Sizes 3, 4, 4+, 5 and 6 – ideal for babies of all ages and sizes! I used these for Jack my third baby and really hate to think how much money we spent on Pampers during the first two-three years of baby life for Dylan and Josh. I still buy the baby wipes now, despite my youngest being five! They are brilliant for every day spillages, wiping dirty faces and to have in your bag whilst out and about (shhh I have been using to clean my kitchen surfaces, works like a treat). The wipes are £5.69 for a box of 12 packets.
Josh Loved the Hooded Towel
Cant Live Without Items
Here are a few cant live without essential for new baby that I certainly could not live without.
- Muslin cloths, I would have 10 on the go at the same time, perfect for pukes, poos and wees:-) £2.99 for a three-pack
- Organic baby sleep suits, never mind outfits, babies live in babygros for the first 6 months of their lives, far easier! £6.99 for three-pack.
- Nappy cream, 59p. All of my boys ended up with nappy rash. Lather this wonder cream on and all will be fine quickly.
- Baby Safety Gate, not needed from day 1 but deffo from 6 months, £12.99
- Digital Breast Pump. I breastfed all three boys and the breast pump was an essential piece of equipment. For Jack and baby on three I invested in a electronic breast pump and it was SO MUCH EASIER than the manual pump. Go electric! £59.99
I have these wonderful goodies to give away to celebrate the launch of the Aldi Baby and Toddler Event. We have 1) An alphabet puzzle game worth £2.99, 2) a childrens bamboo dinner set worth £5.99, a super soft baby blanket worth £4.99 and a bath toy £2.99. Total bundle worth £16.96. Just click on the Gleam link below and tell me your essential baby and toddler item, and its NOT allowed to be baby wipes!!! Be inventive!