Just a bit of fun……I had a lightbulb moment recently when Jack our 18 month old climbed in the car by himself and climbed up into his seat 🙂 Cant quite do the seatbelt up but this does make my life ALOT easier! Its the small things and when they add up…. life becomes easier.
Here’s my top ten.
- The day your child is old enough to open car door, jump in and do up their own seat belt.
- The day when they can wipe their own bum clean after a number 2.
- The day they can get their own cup and pour their own glass of water.
- When your 2nd or 3rd or 4th(!) child is old enough to help mummy by fetching nappies, baby wipes, clean baby gros, muslin cloths.
- When all your children are out of nappies, please be soon!
- When your children successfully select and put on their own clothes.
- When they can feed themselves.
- When you have so many children they play nicely together and keep each other amused, okay playing nicely doesn’t happen often…
- When you can leave them at parties and not have to stay to look after them.
- When they know how the remote control, dvd player and netflix works so you have a lie in 🙂
Haha….I’ve not reached many of these milestones yet. Jack pictured is the youngest of my 3 boys, I have Josh 4 and Dylan 6.