The Christmas Season is here, and we will soon see everything wrapped in red. It’s time you start thinking about your Christmas Gifts and Cards. If you want to spread the warm wishes of the joyous season and cheer everyone up, you better do it right.
But if you are the single mum who is busy between her household jobs, taxi trips and office work, we are going to help you out. Following we are going to forward some Christmas Card Basic according to whom you want to give it. So, kindly read carefully!
There are two categories, the first is your customers and the second is your colleagues. These cards are a great way to thank your customers and wish them success for the upcoming adventures.
These cards are bit formal when it comes to greetings. So, it would be in your best interest to keep your message as simple as you can. Use friendly but appropriate business phrases. Consider the following examples:
- We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your business and wish you a Merry Christmas
- Wishing you a very best over this Christmas Season, and success for the upcoming year
You cannot forget about your family members. They are perhaps the most important thing in this world. So, don’t be afraid to make things a bit personal. The Christmas season is full of emotions. It’s a great time to come together and spread a message of love and joy.
That said, no one will mind if you get a bit cheesy, you can get away with it. Modern life means you have spread further apart from each other. Therefore, you need to take this chance and reconnect with your family. Let them know you miss them. Try the following messages:
- May this season bring you the music of laughter, the warmth of love and joy
- Thinking about you this Merry Season, Wishing you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- This is the time of mulled wine, cakes, and songs, but most importantly, it’s the time of love, Merry Christmas!
In case a Christmas card does not suffice, you could write a letter. But if you are preoccupied with some work stuff, then you can always hire an essay writing service to help you with the letter.
These could be fun. You are writing to your mates, so you get a lot more freedom. If you are sending it to a close friend, nothing will hurt if you add some humour. Better, you can add something that is specifically tailored to them.
This is where you should use your puns. They will bring a smile on your friend’s face for sure. Consider the following examples:
- This is the best time to buy this year’s gift with next year’s money
- Merry Christmas, Santa Claws is making his way to you!
- Do you know why Santa has three gardens? Its because he wants to Ho-ho-ho!
Be creative; you can add anything you want. Just make sure its related to the Christmas Season.